Monday, November 24, 2008

Timeless~Breathless

Just finishing my assignment a while ago, because of going to due by tomorrow. I was rushing to complete it and finally I can take my time to blogging.^^

I feel guilty actually, because I only responsible introduction, conclusion and the front cover of the assignment. The rest were them finish it. Haiz~ Sorry ya my teammates..hehe!

Those assignments really make me breathless and timeless. It’s make me dun have my own time to do my things like gaming or else. Actually still got few assignments waiting for me to finish and I really feel restless and sick of these.
Two weeks later will be my 2 presentations, OMG! Still haven’t prepare my presentation script yet, I think I going to be insane. I hates building law the most, still have to presentation somemore.

No time gaming

No time shopping

No time sleeping

No time hanging out

No time to do my everythings

AHHHH! I hates assignments make me timeless ! Ishh !

Timeless… Breathless… Moneyless….

I want HOLIDAY !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes holiday's coming



next year==

Haozai said...

=.="
cold~~~~~

Anonymous said...

that's the truth ma
u dun wan me 2 lie in ur blog rite?
kakakakakaka