Thursday, July 16, 2009

Architecture student's life

Finally, I have a little bit own time to blogging before I really start to do my assignment. =(

As I mentioned before, architecture studies is busier than other course, but it doesn’t mean other course very relax la, just we must pay extra effort and time to complete our assignment, it’s true. No bluff =)

Haiz~ I just completed 4 sketches by yesterday, I thought I have free time to do other sketches and port folio. Who know the lecturer has given another two tasks for us to finish it by next week.

Walao eh! Which mean next week I got 4 assignments have to submit .. (* Fainted)

During diploma that time , shopping, catch movie, sing k , shopping again at weekend. Now?? I think only assignment will accompany me to pass the wonderful weekend.

Keep on sketching, keep on doing model design. What a substantial life I have.

Anyway, I will try to enjoy my life la! Think positive guyz =P

No comments: