Thursday, March 10, 2011

LIFE

                 Sometime, it isn't depend how long your journey is, it is depend how much the obstacles and what kind of people you will ever met in next station. This is so called LIFE.

Quite a few things tangling me lately

I have no idea what to do

ya! I felt upset of my uselessness

I was insisting and holding something all the time which I not supposed to.

there's nothing gonna help me up

sometime stay positive thinking is the only way for me to feel better.

Studies, Love

it makes me feel hard.

What I want is just a SIMPLE life.

will this come to me after the tough period?

Just I don't deserve this kind of obstacles.

Anyway, I'm not as strong as what you all expected.

To you:

Leave me alone if you don't wish to see me getting hurt.

Time will heal me day by day.

4 comments:

小宗_BoBo said...

oyster mum~~what happen ya??

jz b urself...go ahead for what u supposed to hv and to do as well to accomplish ^^

anything wan to vent ur feeling can find ur frens or me ^^

dun forget that u have a tough shell as protection since u r oyster^^

gambatehhhh~~

Haozai said...

Thanks bobo son! :D
Sometime, wanted to vent my feeling but dunno how to start.
anyway, you quite moody lately? how was it?

小宗_BoBo said...

蚝妈,如果你读到最近的文章的话
就知道一切都没事了
已经解决了^^
哈哈。。。没事的啦
部落很好的地方可以发泄心情^^

Haozai said...

看得出你近来很不错 好!哈