Monday, October 25, 2010

I ♥ Bangkok ( 9/10-13/10 )

A long -awaited holiday – Bangkok


Sorry for being late of updating my blog about my Bangkok trip. Well, it was fun and awesome.

I love Bangkok so much because everything in Bangkok is cheap, you could be a rich guy/girl in Bangkok for a moment and buy whatever you want without seeing the price.

One thing I hate the most was the massive traffic jam is more terrible than KL’s traffic Jam.

Due to this traffic Jam, I missed out my flight ( If no traffic jam at that time ,I might get in to the flight on time )

Anyway, this is a good experience for me and had a great lesson in Bangkok.

I called this as “The Amazing Race Bangkok”


Day 1

-Departure from LCCT,MAS

-Arrived Bangkok

-First house hotel ( A ‘great’ bed which provided by them, we were shocked, really )

-Eat McD- Pork burger ( Nothing special actually )

-Platinum fashion mall

-Swensens

-Back to the Hotel

-Thai girls’ show

-7-Eleven ( Highly recommended )

-Hotel and Ooi Ooi.

Day 2

-Breakfast ( 4days’ breakfast were the same, *sweat* )

-Chatucak

-Hotel

-Condom and Cabbage restaurant ( Most of furniture, lamps are made by condom )

-Hotel and Ooi Ooi

Day 3

Half-day trip by hotel

MBK shopping mall,Naraya

Siam paragon

Central world

Hotel

Massage

Chinatown

Hotel

Day 4

-Breakfast

-Platinum Mall again

-food court

- hotel

-7-eleven for dinner

Day 5

-Breakfast

-Platinum fashion mall

-Swensen’s

-packing stuff

-Airport

-return to hotel due to I left my luggage there

-miss out my flight

-waiting for another flight

-finally, MALAYSIA


Well, a faulty full stop but memorable for all of us!

Taught a lesson from this trip, check properly your luggage before you leave the hotel!

To be continue… … …

2 comments:

阿哲 said...

First house hotel ( A ‘great’ bed which provided by them, we were shocked, really )

所謂的great是真的great還是諷刺的great?

然後你們錯過了班機,又花了多少錢啊?

Haozai said...

你没看到""吗? 就会知道好还是不好了 哈
Hmm,一个人先坐原先的飞机回了
剩我和另一位朋友
就800++ 两位
痛!!