Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese "Woohoo-o-o" New Year

This is the first blog before the comin’ Chinese “Woohoo” new year. One more days to Chinese New Year soon. “Woohoo” means tiger, according to the Chinese zodiac, the next Chinese zodiac of this year will be tiger. This is a new term to describing the Tiger, sounds cute and funny. :)


Well , what is the new year desires for this year? Honestly, I really didn’t think about it much. Maybe I just hope my family and all the person whom I care with will stay healthy and stay happy always in their life. For myself, Hmm…. Stay healthy and happy are the most that I hope, nothing can be replaced. And one more thing, which is my studies, going smoothly in the following day and get more money ! Hahaha!


About my Chinese New Year's schedule, still the same as past few years. Every fourth day of Chinese New Year ( what we called in lunar calendar is Chu 4 ) We will be gathering together with our buddies. Pay visit and get angpows-s-s-s to friends’ house one by one. The most important is gamble and win their money to my pocket! I shall wear red underwear at the day I think. Haha.


Actually this counted as “ traditional Activity” every year, it may be an opportunity to gather together no matter where we are sometime. This is an important “ traditional Activity” to us. I definitely won’t miss out every year. Haha


Anyway, I hope this year will be great year for all of us, no more war, no more disease, no more disaster, but peace more , please ! :D


Happy Chinese Woohoo New Year !

No comments: