Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday!

8th day of my holiday

it just a boring diary,HAHA!

I'm hardly to get a chance to stay at home to blogging during holidays.

you know lar, I'm kinda outgoing type.


The first thing I did when I came back from KL is drunk !

Did enjoyed the moment but felt dizzy when playing "tricked" games with my gangs., HAHA!


Hmm,my " best gift " of holiday is medicine.

I don't really like being sick.

It just like my BEST friend, following me to anywhere -.-

Well, just take it as Vitamin! gosh, itchy again!


Holidays really make feel relaxing

there is no tons of assignments and works.

Frankly speaking, I'm sick of going school,

it was really sucks and forced to be listening those goody-goody craps!

Well,this is the only moment I can get away from them :D


Actually, I have my tasks to do what I had been planned before the holidays started

yet my laziness has been invading my mind :P

kinda lazy to upload my BKK photos and blogging about my fun trip.

This is the life I want, no suckers , no works,

and... ...

 I need an Apple phone, please!

1 comment:

阿哲 said...

買一個N記的3310,畫一粒蘋果給你,ok沒有?XD