Saturday, April 9, 2011

Result released

Overall, I am satisfied with my 5th semester's result.

Result is releasing today

Just got the information from my fellow classmates in FB

it is good method to get know everything from FB , HAHA!

Unexpectedly, 2 of the subjects are out of my expectation.

One of these I thought I will only get C or C+,

Well, it was higher than C+, thanks god and my effort doesn't pay off since I had spent so much money for this subjects.

another SAD case is I thought I can get at least B+ or above for another subject, unfortunately, it is C+ !

Japanese paper just got B, I am actually very disappointed.

Anyway, my CGPA still remains in second upper class.

Congratulation, Haoshen! :D

1 comment:

Orange said...

Congratz :)
I want be the one attend ur graduation :)
Jia You... Oyster... ;)